· Build cutting edge models using OpenCV, NLP, machine learning and deep learning techniques for a variety of problems pertaining to healthcare domain.
· Design and develop robust, efficient and real-time algorithms for Analysis and Classification of Medical Images using state-of-art techniques from Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
· Develop innovative solutions for various problems related to Segmentation, Detection, classification and quantification of high-resolution colored images for applications in Digital Pathology.
· Design efficient models in Machine Learning / Deep Learning for accurate analysis and classification of High-resolution Images.
· Learn and update oneself on the emerging trends of technology and apply them in the projects for better results leading to publications and patents.
· Build & scale computer vision teams & computer vision infrastructure as well.
· Maintain in-house GPU environment for model training purposes.
· Assist DevOps to configure and maintain AWS for staging and production environments
· Write publications and present at conferences.
· Create patent-related documents.
· Hire, Lead, and Train junior team members
· Come up with initiatives for developing new models and integrate into product ideas
· Work with software and hardware teams to explore and create new applications of technology
o Experience of 4-7 years in data science
o Excellent programming skills in Python.
o Experience in Medical imaging.
o Excellent track record of leading, building and deploying applications on large scale data.
o Well versed in taking a computer vision project through the planning, data collection + annotation, training, deployment, and iteration phases
o Hands-on using Deep Learning frameworks and libraries.
o Hands-on in developing and implementing Image Processing and Machine Learning algorithms.
o Hands-on experience in maintaining Machine Learning Lifecycle using MLFlow, Sagemaker, etc.
o Experience on at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask)
o Knowledge of CNN and techniques such as Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
o Expertise in one or more of the following: object detection, semantic segmentation and OCR
o Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch and Computer Vision libraries such as OpenCV.
o Experience building machine learning models – Model building & customization, model training and parameter tuning
o Experience with optimizing deep learning models for embedded platforms using TinyML, TensorFlow Lite, etc.
o Sound knowledge of Cloud Computing tools’ cognitive ML services – Google cloud, AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud etc.
o Knowledge of parallel architecture on GPU.
o Experience with various operating systems (e.g., Windows, UNIX)
o Knowledge of MySQL
o Experience in building and consuming REST API.
o Must know basics of web programming e.g., PHP and basic configuration of web server to deploy models
o Must have Knowledge of versioning system like Git, Git-lab, Bit Bucket.
o Must be a self-starter and creative thinker with problem-solving mentality
o Should work in a group as well as independently as needed
Good to have:
o Experience in handling and analyzing of private patient records.
o Hands-on experience in using AWS for deployment of production systems.
o Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB.
Key Skills: Image Processing, Segmentation, Pattern recognition, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Neural Network, Flask, Docker, Git.
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech.; bonus: certification in ML