- Client acquisition, retention, enhancement
- Be responsible for end to end sales: lead generation to closure and post closure relationship management.
- Reaching out to prospective Clients through various lead sources like references/ channels etc., building a pipeline
- Resolving Customers queries within agreed authority.
- Present daily call / visit report to manager
- Organize workshops, conferences, and webinars for Doctors and Partners
- Maintain relationship with distributors, dealers
- Coordinate closely with marketing, customer relationship management, and support teams
- Conduct market review of new products/plans/services offered by company
- Monitor activities, products, and services of competitors
- Suggest improvements in sales pitch based on feedback and post-outreach analysis
- Excellent communication in English, Hindi and the local language
- Must be willing to travel anywhere in India when required for events
- Ability to work independently and effectively across functional lines, to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, decision making
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver right solutions
- Customer focused: Should have an ability to engage Customers and partner to ramp up business
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to effectively work with a diverse group of Individuals across all Organizational levels.
- Good to have knowledge of private healthcare segments
- Job Knowledge – Good understanding of Customer profile, markets and products and good networking skills
Qualification : B.Sc Biotech/ Biomedical, MPharm/ MBA
Work Experience : 2 to 3 years of experience (preferrably in a healthcare setup)